The protection of Users’ privacy is of particular importance to UNIMEDEX ANNA I KORDIAN GRAF SPÓŁKA JAWNA. For this reason, the Users of the Website www.unimedex.pl are guaranteed a high standards of privacy protection. UNIMEDEX ANNA I KORDIAN GRAF SPÓŁKA JAWNA as the data administrator takes care of the security of the data provided by Users.
The Administrator’s goal is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular in relation to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data specified in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The user is any natural person to whom the data pertains, using the website www.unimedex.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User on the Website www.unimedex.pl is UNIMEDEX ANNA I KORDIAN GRAF SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Kwiatowa 6-8, 71-045 Szczecin, NIP 8522615549, (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
I. The use of the Website by the User and the protection of personal data
1. Using the Website www.unimedex.pl is anonymous and does not require registration of the User, or the transfer of any data by the Administrator during the use of the Website, enabling the Administrator to identify the User directly or indirectly within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
2. The Administrator on the Website allows Users only to view the content published on the Website. The Administrator does not provide functionalities on the Website that allow the User to provide personal data directly on the Website. However, the User may provide his personal data by contacting the Administrator using the Administrator’s contact details provided on the Website (e-mail address, postal address, telephone) or by establishing a business relationship (conclusion of a contract).
3. The Website Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics about Users in order to learn about their preferences and assess compliance with the rules of using the Website. The above data does not constitute personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR and is not subject to the protection provided for therein.
1. The Website Administrator informs that when using the Website, short text information called “cookies” is saved on the User’s end device. Cookies contain such IT data as: the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the User’s end device, saving parameters and statistics, and a unique number. Cookies are sent to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User’s end device.
2.Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
a. maintaining the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User’s end device;
b. optimizing the User’s use of the Website pages and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User’s end device;
c. ensuring the safety of use of the Website;
d. collecting statistics of visits to the Website pages and supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
e. displaying advertising content on the User’s end device optimally tailored to his preferences.
3. The Website uses two types of “cookies”: “session” and “permanent”. “Session” “cookies” are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User’s end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website pages or after turning off the web browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the User. “Persistent” cookies are installed on the User’s end device only with his consent.
4.The Website Administrator informs that:
a. By default, web browsers accept the installation of “cookies” on the User’s end device. Each Website User may at any time change the settings for “cookies” in the web browser used by him in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the use of “cookies”, or informs the User about each time they are placed on his end device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
b. restricting the use of “cookies” by the User may adversely affect the correct display of information available on the Website.
5. Cookies installed on the Website User’s end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Website Administrator.
6. The content of “cookies” does not allow the Website Administrator to identify the User’s identity.
7. Only the Website Administrator has access to “cookies” processed by the Website server.